We perform complete 15 point inspections for residential roofs, provided detailed list of repairs and document all work performed. Repairs carry a one year warranty.
Repairing your roof and prolong the life of your roof and protect your home from water damage. At Secure Roofing, we believe it better to detect damaged or unsecured areas before they start leaking.
Our 15 point inspection process includes identifying the following issues:
1. Hip and Ridge Shingles loose or missing.
2. Lifted or Missing Field Shingles.
3. Chipped or broken shingles or tiles.
3. Loose or deteriorated flashing at walls or chimney.
4. Nail pops and exposed fasteners.
5. Loose or damaged vent stacks.
6. Damaged seals to pipe jacks (rubber vent covers generally fail within 7 to 10 years)
7. Water or Leak Stains on Sheetrock at interior of your house.
8. Excessive Granule Loss
9. Water dams and ponding water, particularly for low slope roofs
10. Improperly or inadequate ventilated roof system.
11. Passive (turbines) or Active (Power Vents) that are no longer working.
12. Soft and rotted roof decking
13. Unsealed shingles along rake line.
14. Excessive debris accumulated on roof.
15. Tree limbs making contact with roof.
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) believes that the most effective way to keep a roof performing for a long period of time is to use the services of a
professional roofing contractor.
Reasons why a maintenance program is beneficial:
Regular maintenance can reveal and address sources and causes of leaks before they occur. Too many owners have their roofs examined only after a roof leak occurs.
A maintenance program allows for a planned, organized approach to management of a roof asset-and allows for responsible, timely preparation of long-term capital expenditures.
Response time to address leakage problems is greatly improved. Warranty repairs, on the other hand, can take time to be processed-while the problem remains unresolved.
Repairs and Leak Dectection
At Secure Roofing, we build high performance roof systems backed by the industry's best warranties.back/ .